Monday, June 4, 2012

Kitties do The Canyon in Grand Style

One evening, we took the kitties for a stroll to Mather Point.  After all, we couldn't come all this way and not have them see one of the major wonders of the world!!



 Bill and our Bright Angel.

 See anything unusual in this photo?  



 Tractor steals the show, as always.

 Tractor:  "Dad, this is soooo cool!  I LOVE RVing!!!!!!!!!!"

 Sun setting on the canyon.



 Bill and his Tractor Pack.

 Scratty is a little less sure of her surroundings and situation...

 Tractor & Scratty do rock art.










Disclaimer:  The above photos were taken with an old Canon G7, which I got for my X-Sierra hike and hated and passed on to Bill.  But it served as poor back-up while my S90 battery was charging...(and no, I hadn't felt like wrangling cats along the canyon rim AND carrying my other camera...!)

No comments:

Post a Comment