Monday, October 29, 2012

A few nice homes...

One day I did a little traipsing around a residential area we'd passed by on another outing.  The homes had looked pretty spectacular - and they were!

 This was in one of the lower key areas - vs. the ones coming up, which looked to be in an older but more affluent section.









A lot of variety and style with these beautiful homes.  I guess most big, old cities have their almost historic, super pretty housing areas, but I don't always find them or have time to mosey around in them - or, sometimes (like in Quebec a few years ago) their owners come out and scream at me not to take pictures of their house!

Like that would stop me.  Well, yeah, probably.  But chances are, by the time you yell at me, I've already taken a few shots.  So if you don't want your home to end up featured on blogs, maybe you should choose to reside in a hovel instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment