Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Bathroom

The bathroom?  Has this blogger lost her mind?  We know she takes pictures of just about everything, but...!?!

Well, this bathroom's different...

 It's a Cat Playground!!

A feline jungle gym!

 Scratty finds her niche.

 Hey, maybe they can get janitor jobs!

 OK, so what do you think this is????  At first, I was fooled!  I thought it was some twiggy debris.  But then I realized it was a bug!  Some kind of twiggy stick bug!  I could see the eyeballs.  Poor thing though - it looked like it was injured.  But then again, it was hard to tell...  Definitely on my Top 10 Weird list!!!!  (Sadly, I think it had gotten squished at some point because when I saw it later, it really looked dead - sometimes having such good camouflage may be a bad thing...).

  

 An interesting pose...   I think she had been plotting to jump across to the other wall.  Fortunately, she thought better of it.

Double vision?

 More double vision (check out Bill's shirt...)!

Hmmm, some dogs are so daft!  But with a little help, they too can see the obvious!  Scratty says "neener, neener!"


No comments:

Post a Comment